Giving you a graphical view into the performance of your shop floor. In real-time
Your shop floor is, quite literally, where you make your money.
Having the ability to monitor, control and manage what’s happening in that moment on your shop floor helps you to:
- Reduce errors in production and increase throughput
- Reduce part lead times
- Increase productivity across single and global, multi-plant manufacturing operations
- Improve quality compliance.
By giving your shop floor operatives access to work orders via standard PCs; tablet or smartphone; or DELMIAWORKS’ own manufactured RTStation touch-screen technology, shop floor data helps you gain better control over your manufacturing data – and performance.
Operatives can log into any particular work order on the shop floor and view production data, monitor performance, enter statistical process control (SPC) data, access documents, print labels and preventative maintenance work orders amongst others.
All manufacturing, production and inventory information is displayed in easy-to-view, full-screen displays.
Designed for fast and accurate display and entry, large controls such as number pads and drop-down lists can be used at the touch of a finger or with the click of a mouse.
Don’t let a lack of real-time production data cause you to lose control of your shop floor
- Machine monitoring continually measures & tracks production data
- Track parts as they’re being made and applied to shop orders
- Continually update DELMIAWORKS (and other ERP systems) with schedule details, finished product counts and more
- Improved machine management brings significant efficiency, visibility & productivity gains.