Stream is a powerful cloud-based delivery, logistics & transport management software application which is accessed on your web browser.
Cloud-based or on-premise, Stream is a flexible and highly configurable platform that provides map-based route optimisation; proof of delivery (ePOD); an innovative customer gateway; mobile driver app; proactive email and SMS updates; vehicle safety management; and all with unlimited users.
Stream gives you, your partners and your customers control and real-time information throughout the order-to-delivery process. Partners and customers can enter, view and manage their own orders and be automatically notified of order statuses by email and/or SMS with a direct link to the Stream gateway.
- Improve customer interaction through proactive notifications, excellent communications and access to real-time information meaning fewer calls to customer services as well as happier customers, which ultimately leads to more repeat business
- Drive efficient customer services by having a complete view of orders and their delivery coupled with excellent search functionality enables customer service staff to resolve any queries quickly and accurately with no call-back or hunt for information
- Better manage transport costs by proactively managing your deliveries with the efficient route and load planning, a smartphone app for drivers and real-time delivery tracking.
Fast and affordable to implement, Stream has been designed for companies with complex or challenging delivery or service requirements, benefiting businesses that:
- Deliver big, bulky and awkward products
- Require two-man home delivery
- Provide same-day delivery services
- Deliver fitting, installation or assembly services for their products
- Deliver emergency parts and repair services
- Have longer lead times from order to delivery and manage the process themselves
- Designed and developed by Proximity, Stream runs on the IBM i platform and IBM Power
- Systems hardware, STREAM uses PHP, RPG, IBM DB2 for i and Zend Server for IBM i.
Proximity’s implementation of Stream at Scandinavian House is the winner of the SHD Logistics Award, Innovation Technology 2015 and has been shortlisted for the Retail Systems Award for Supply Chain Solution of the Year 2015.
Scandinavian House has since featured as a customer story in the July edition of IBM Systems magazine.