Cloud-based or on-premise, Stream is a powerful cloud-based delivery, logistics & fleet management software application which is accessed on your web browser.
Multi-award winning, Stream consists of two products, Stream Go and Stream Check.
Stream Go: delivery & logistics software
Stream Go is a flexible and highly configurable logistics & delivery platform that provides:
- Intelligent map-based route & planning optimisation
- Electronic proof of delivery & collection
- Mobile driver app
- Real-time driver tracking
- Self-service customer and partner portal
- Proactive updates via email & SMS
- Vehicle and driver management
- Unlimited users.
Stream Go gives you, your partners and your customers control and real-time information throughout the order-to-delivery process. Partners and customers can enter, view and manage their own orders and be automatically notified of order statuses by email and/or SMS with a direct link to the Stream gateway.
- Improve customer interaction through proactive notifications, excellent communications and access to real-time information meaning fewer calls to customer services as well as happier customers, which ultimately leads to more repeat business
- Drive efficient customer services by having a complete view of orders and their delivery coupled with excellent search functionality enables customer service staff to resolve any queries quickly and accurately with no call-back or hunt for information
- Better manage transport costs by proactively managing your deliveries with the efficient route and load planning, a smartphone app for drivers and real-time delivery tracking.
Fast and affordable to implement, Stream Go has been designed for companies with complex or challenging delivery or service requirements, benefiting businesses that:
- Deliver big, bulky and awkward products
- Require two-man home delivery
- Provide same-day delivery services
- Deliver fitting, installation or assembly services for their products
- Deliver emergency parts and repair services
- Have longer lead times from order to delivery and manage the process themselves.
Proximity’s implementation of Stream at Scandinavian House is the winner of the SHD Logistics Award, Innovation Technology 2015 and has been shortlisted for the Retail Systems Award for Supply Chain Solution of the Year 2015.
Scandinavian House has since featured as a customer story in the July edition of IBM Systems magazine.
Stream Check: fleet management software
Stream Check provides fleet management plus electronic vehicle safety and maintenance compliance, covering;
- Vehicle Checks e.g. pre-use & first use checks; handover checks; and end-of-use checks
- Defect reporting & notifications
- Defect & issue tracking management & audit trail
- Maintenance and inspection schedules
- Vehicle service & maintenance management
- Vehicle inspection history.
Stream Go integrates seamlessly with Stream Check to:
- Automatically removing defective vehicles out of daily service/planning
- Ensuring that vehicles with outstanding defects or scheduled maintenance such as MOT’s or safety inspections are not used.
Find out more about Stream, by visiting www.go2stream.com.