Manage software development projects efficiently & effectively with Gravity
Suitable for organisations of any size, Gravity from Remain Software is a multi-platform project and workflow management application. Supported on IBM i, Windows, Linux and Unix, Gravity enables organisations to deliver faster and more visible management of business and software development processes across multiple departments and teams.
Gravity facilitates collaboration across the business, supports process automation and enables streamlined software change management regardless of the methodologies your business uses.
Designed and developed to be simple to use, Gravity provides powerful project and workflow management features including:
- Methodology agnostic, Gravity supports AGILE, Scrum, Waterfall and XP (extreme programming) project management
- Flexibility to enable individual users to customise their own workflow activities
- Combine Gravity with Remain Software’s change management tool, TD/OMS to improve software application maintenance and improve communication between your IT department and other teams in the business
- Add X-Analysis, Fresche Solutions’ application analysis and discovery tool to the mix to deliver a unified workflow for IBM i developers to cover every aspect of the application life cycle process
- Real-time information and feedback across all activities, development teams and individual team members. Get notifications on activities which are important to your projects via email, smartphone or any other device
- Understand the status of your projects with detailed and summary views. Drill down into individual tasks and activities for complete project control
- In-built, subscription-based event management system enables event processors to perform multiple tasks including audits, process triggers, notifications, emails and many more
- Advanced role-based access controls and integration with external authentication protocols such as LDAP deliver extensive, in-built security
- Web-based and rich client versions available
- Supports multiple databases including DB2, SQL, Oracle and MySQL and more
- REST API support through Swagger OpenAPI specification.
You can learn more about Gravity workflow management tool on the Remain Software website
Primarily designed to support IT departments with issue tracking, work management and provide help desk functionality. As discussed above, when integrated with TD/OMS and X-Analysis, Gravity provides collaboration and communications so that IBM i developers can better manage IBM i software development and modernisation projects.