Webinar: learn why Fresche Solutions’ X-Analysis is the one tool every IBM i developer should own
Ever wish you had access to all the information about your applications and were able to view everything in one place?
Fresche Solutions’ X-Analysis product has provided organisations with the tools to manage their IBM i application lifecycle more effectively, fully understand their data models and modernise their RPG, COBOL and CA 2E (Synon) codes and databases for over 25 years.
On Wednesday 6 June, Join Ray Everhart (Senior IBM i Analyst & X-Analysis Product Manager, Fresche Solutions) and Rob McBride (Manager, Life Software Development, United Heritage) for a live webinar hosted by IBM Systems magazine entitled ‘Improve IBM i Developer Productivity by 50%‘.
Everhart and McBride will demonstrate the business value derived from having IBM i software application documentation, analysis and better understanding of your IBM i applications.
With automated analysis and modernisation tools, such as X-Analysis, IBM i developers and companies can:
- Reduce the time spent managing applications
- Reduce the amount of time it takes to ‘onboard’ new developers
- Move IBM i development projects forward faster
- Remove the risks involved in making changes to your RPG, COBOL and CA 2E (Synon) code.
During the webinar you’ll discover:
- Automated graphical documentation that makes it easy for IT to visualise and understand IBM i application design and flow
- Powerful impact analysis that tracks “where used” information so you can make code changes with confidence
- How United Heritage in particular has used X-Analysis to save significant developer time and better understand their applications.
If you want to uncover the hidden value in your IBM i software applications, you can request a demo and get a free trial of X-Analysis