Vendor managed inventory for manufacturers: manage inventory held at a customer site
Manage any stock held at your customer’s sites with EnterpriseIQ vendor managed inventory module.
IQMS’ module enables you to move products to a customer site – managing the shipment and quantities as just another stock location in EnterpriseIQ. You can also handle the invoicing for the product when finally used by your customer.
- Vendor managed inventory module supports partial consumption of products, enabling multiple invoices to be created so you can handle multiple transactions that occur on your customer’s shop floor
- Material requirements planning engine can differentiate between vendor managed inventory items and on-site inventory to enable accurate manufacturing quantities
- Use the same financial management procedures as any other sales order to fulfill order requests from vendor managed inventory. The module automatically adjusts inventory transactions without requiring any further input from sales or fulfillment staff
- Interfaces with IQMS’ WebDirect customer portal for quick data entry and access
- Vendor managed inventory activity is fully supported via EDI.