Efficient shipping & distribution management: meet logistics requirements on time, every time, every time
Once you’ve manufactured your products, you need to get them to your customers. In many organisations, logistics management can be one of the most complicated and, often one of the most costly. Accurate logistics management is a vital component of your casf flow, as it typically initiates the invoicing process. Making sure you get the logistics process right can also greatly increase customer satisfaction and improve customer service.
“We literally turned the IQMS system on and started shipping error-free immediately.”
IQMS’ shipping and distribution management module enables you to:
- Streamline the complete order-to-shipping lifecycle for both domestic and international distribution
- Meet delivery expectations everytime
- Eliminate logistics errors
- Manage distribution costs effectively
- Improve customer service by being able to respond immediately and accurately to customer delivery status requests
- Track and trace deliveries in real-time.
As EnterpriseIQ works from a single database, the logistics lifecycle starts with the sales order all the way through the shop floor, into the warehouse and through to final delvery including:
- Automatically convert sales orders into warehouse picking lists ensuring accurate shipment information, inventory warehouse locations and quantities
- Bill of Lading (BoL) can be printed for a single packing label or create a single BOL for multiple packing labels
- Advance shipping notice (ASN) generation gives your customers prior notice of shipment details including label details, delivery address, terms of payment, cube, weight and more
- Real-time communication between UPS® and FedEx® carriers to determine the most efficient (and cost-effective logistics method). Documentation and labels are produced automatically, while carrier tracking numbers are populated in EnterpriseIQ.
- Simplify international logistics by creating commercial invoices, multiple currency support, export declarations, etc.
- Container load management calculates box and pallet cube and weight to ensure they can fit into each container and / or trailer. Automatically recalculates costs as items are added or removed from the picking list
- Automatically create Certificates of Conformance, which include the packing label, Bill of Materials and transaction log details
- Module integrates with EnterpriseIQ production monitoring to deliver real-time information on production and inventory to ensure product availability matches delivery requirements
- Integration with the warehouse management module enables shipping lists to be created from anywhere in the warehouse through hand-held and PDA devices
- Customers can access real-time delivery details and status through the web-based portals.
“Before we were operating with only half the picture. But now we have control over every part of the equation, from purchasing and scheduling to on-time delivery for every part we make. EnterpriseIQ gives us real power over our processes because it’s user-friendly, comprehensive, and allows everyone in the company access to the same timely data”.