Purchase order management: integrated material management
Part of IQMS’ basic financial management and material planning module, EnterpriseIQ’s purchase management software delivers fully integrated material management for manufacturers.
Once a purchase order has been raised by a vendor, your warehouse operatives can track progress, scheduled arrival date in the warehouse and determine if there are any backorder quantities.
- Manage and monitor purchase orders from the date of issue to arrival so you can ensure timely delivery and accurate quantities
- Fully integrated with IQMS’ material requirement tools, the purchase order management module enables purchase orders to be automatically generated
- Enable purchase order authorisation per acquisition
- Track and view all changes made to a purchase order, including user, date and time
- Vendor return merchandise authorisation (RMA) creates authorisations for any product received from a vendor but has been rejected
- Complete purchase order audit trail gives you full historical information on vendor payments, amounts and purchase order numbers
- Track and manage vendor performance by monitoring requested and promised delivery dates