Manage your most important resources: people. Complete human resource management
Without the right people in place, it is very difficult to be successful in any business, let alone manufacturing. Finding and retaining skilled operatives can make or break your manufacturing operations.
From recruitment, staff continual personal development, reporting and policies, the IQMS human resources module can manage the entire process and help you make the best from your most valuable resource. Features include:
Employee Self-Service Portal
A secure, web-based portal the module empowers your employees to view and update their own personal information without the need to fill in endless forms and wait for the HR department to enter them into the system.
- Updates and changes to personal data is viewable in real-time
- Eliminates processes that add no value your business, such as HR re-entering employee information from completed forms
- Reduces data entry errors
- Enables your HR staff to concentrate on their day-to-day tasks
Time & Attendance
Streamline the process of monitoring and reporting workforce and time. The module enables you to automate the scheduling of operatives and improves job costing.
- Allocate or apply time to a work order for a manufactured item, production process, tooling project or preventative maintenance routine
- Real-time access to actual job and task labor usage immediately identifies labor intensive processes
- Collect and post labor costs directly to the General Ledger for all elements of a job including tooling and preventative maintenance tasks
- Ensures data integrity in associating labor costs with a specific task as work order information is automatically reported directly into the labor tracking system
- Detailed reports allow managers to monitor and analyze labor productivity and job costing
- With the click of a mouse, transfer completed and accumulated hours directly to the Payroll Module and automatically calculate bonuses, overtime, shift differentials and more
Maximise the returns on your investment in personnel by effectively and efficiently tracking, monitoring and managing employee performance and development.
- Track and monitor employee benefits such as holidays
- Tie in with other HR management modules such as time management to ensure effective reporting
- Illness and detailed injury / accident incident tracking and reporting
- Define and track skills required for each employee against specific job descriptions
- Recruitment and applicant tracking functionality