Expense reporting & tracking: approvals made easy
Make the expense reporting, approval and tracking process quick and easy with IQMS’ EnterpriseIQ expense reporting module. The module delivers intuitive functionality, reporting continuity and the correct general ledger account assignment of all business related expenses.
As part of EnterpriseIQ’s financial management feature, the expense reporting module takes advantage of a cohesive, single database which provides significant advantages over stand-alone and third party add-on expense reporting software.
Direct links between all elements of the financial management features ensures data accuracy and integrity, while automatic invoice generation speeds up the process of billing customer for expenses. Complete visibility across the entire system means you can quickly identify expense trends across departments, customers, business function, general ledger account or CRM activity.
- EnterpriseIQ automatically creates an unposted Accounts Payable invoice for the reimbursable amount and payment processing once an expense report has been approved
- Create user-defined templates for recurring expenses
- Track the progress of every expense report throughout the approval process
- Link internal and external documents to an expense report
- Automatically scan receipts and other supporting documents and link them to the expense report using IQMS’ quick scan document feature
- Merchant listings with SIC (standard industry code) and / or MCC (merchant category) codes can be pre-defined. General ledger expense accounts can be assigned at the merchant level as well
- Link expenses directly to a specific customer for billing purposes or a particular event / opportunity
- Employees can submit their own expense reports or select a ‘delegate’ to enter expense reports for specific users.