Document Control: delivering a paperless manufacturing shop floor
Looking to develop a paperless manufacturing shop floor, or struggling to meet strict industry quality standards that require advanced document control? IQMS’ document control module provides manufacturers with the tools to meet these challenges.
Providing the functionality to manage workflows and external documents, the module delivers increased visibility and improved reaction time with secure document control throughout the life cycle of all document types.
Database storage of documents that allows for instant and extensive search functionality across terabytes of data, including indexed document searches, fuzzy search logic, image search and comparison searching to analyse changes or update document variance.
- Easily develop a secure, central document repository so that you can control all document types, including standards and customer drawings
- Visual, colour-coded document status indicators make it easy for you to determine which documents are pending, released, checked out, expired or missing
- Link documents to customers, vendors, bill of materials, inventory and much more
- Workflow based routing and document approval process can send emails to team members notifying them that a document needs attention
- Automatic reminders of pending approvals
- Secure approval process, which ensures the integrity of electronic signatures
- Assign users with different approver security levels and responsibilities. Users can be internal employees, customers or suppliers
- Complete revision control providing a complete record of current and past revisions