APQP: ensure product quality & compliance to automotive manufacturing standards
Providing a structured and consistent method of defining and establishing the steps necessary steps to ensure products meet the exact requirements of customers.
IQMS’ APQP system helps manufacturers comply with QS-9000 and TS 16949 requirements. It comes complete with predefined templates for both Ford and General Motors, but can also be customised with user-defined elements to meet individual manufacturer and customer requirements.
Providing complete, auditable tracking of information required for process documentation and definition. EnterpriseIQ’s APQP feature links to failure modes and effects analysis’ (FMEA), control plans, inventory, customer details and much more:
- Program planning and definition
- Product design and development
- Process design and development
- Validation of processes and products
- Feedback, assessment and corrective action
- Control plan
EnterpriseIQ’s APQP system also facilitates effective communication between employees, customers and vendors, plus timely completion of required tasks.
Submit APQP & PPAP Forms Electronically
Send APQP and production part approval process (PPAP) forms such as FMEAs and part submission warrants (PSW) electronically. Using interoperable standard XML format, this functionality enables manufacturers to submit information to OEMs and suppliers over the Web.
- Eliminate the need to keep mountains of hard copy paperwork of APQP & PPAP forms
- Electronic template forms are based on Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) format, but with the ability to be customised to meet customer requirements
- Functionality can be used in other manufacturing sectors to transmit other documents such as FMEA and control plans
- Leverages IQMS eServer to automatically import and export files – saving you time