Make cash management easy
Powerful functionality to make cash management easy and accurate with IQMS’ EnterpriseIQ accounts payable module enabling manufacturers to manage vendor invoices and payments, print cheques and access detailed invoice and payment history.
Multiple in-built reports help you in determine accurate cash flow analysis for your business.
- Assign unlimited accounts payable invoice items based on actual receipts from multiple releases. A separate line item is created for each receipt, while the software will track which release has been invoiced separately
- Accounts payable invoices are automatically created based on receipts with IQMS’ auto invoice feature
- Payable invoice line items can be entered directly from a purchase order
- Configure recurring invoices for payments such as rent, bank fees or utilities to speed up bill payments
- Processed payables are automatically posted to the general ledger
- Flexible payment scheduling enables you to establish payment term discount dates and ‘hold and release’ invoices for payments over any time period
- Apply a payment to a vendor’s open invoice(s) and distribute payments directly against an unlimited number of general ledger accounts
- Comes complete with electronic fund transfer, quick cheques creation or manual payment
- Pre-posting batch review reports menu displays the detail of each invoice and the general ledger account distribution prior to actually posting payable invoices
- A host of financial reports enable you to determine exactly where your money is going, including multiple cash analysis, payment history, cash requirements, aged cash requirements, outstanding invoices, vendor invoice and cheques history
- Bank reconciliation reconciles cheques and deposits, plus enables adjusting entries
- Instantly access vendor information including invoices and detailed payable history, debit memos, credit memos and application of open credits
- Comprehensive vendor rating system helps to monitor vendor performance.