Plastics ERP & MES systems
Manufacturing software that thoroughly understands your industry
With decades of industry experience behind its powerful plastics ERP & MES systems software, IQMS understands the unique challenges plastics manufacturers face daily helping them to run lean, profitable and collaborative operations.
Based on the knowledge gained from thousands of plastics manufacturers across the globe, IQMS helps you meet the challenges of fluctuating raw material costs; multi and family tooling needs; regrind and consumption tracking and management, and shelf life management to achieve greater profitability. Regardless of the plastics manufacturing process, IQMS’ plastics-specific ERP and MES Systems software ensures you can deliver on time, with increased accuracy, improved quality and at a lower cost.
With IQMS you get a single environment for all your ERP, manufacturing, MES and supply chain requirements delivered through one set of tables in an embedded Oracle database. All transactions and events are updated instantly throughout the entire system in real-time. As one, comprehensive and unified ERP system, EnterpriseIQ eliminates the need for multiple, disparate systems and the associated costs of integration, support and maintenance.
Benefits to your plastics manufacturing business
- Designed and developed specifically for the plastics manufacturing sector
- Multi-level BOMs configured for tool and die-based plastics manufacturers
- Industry-specific BOMs configured for injection moulding, blow moulding, extruders, compounders and thermoformers
- Multi and family tools are easily handled by IQMS. The software is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool
- Add and consume raw materials that are not apart of the master inventory with regrind usage and consumption functionality. Track scrap rates, regrind usage, parison/flash and runner/sprue options for material consumption etc.
- Proactively manage inventory which can limit shelf life including moisture content, potency, pH and colour. Once shelf life has been exceeded, inventory is automatically flagged as non-conforming and alerts are sent
- Fully integrated quality management module promotes enterprise-wide visibility and accountability
- Eliminate unplanned and unnecessary downtime
- Accelerate order and shipping processing and accuracy with fully integrated EDI suite and EDI VAN services
- Deliver accurate and real-time scheduling and planning
- Minimise inventory costs and maximise plant floor throughput
- End-to-end supply chain tracking and traceability
- World class infrastructure for managing growth and changes to your business.
IQMS manufacturing software has been designed and developed for businesses of all sizes. Built on the same platform, IQMS is equally at home with large enterprise scale manufacturers and as a small business ERP solution.
Proximity is a certified IQMS reseller and provides IQMS implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe.