Proximity is an innovative company selling, implementing, developing, maintaining and supporting high performance software solutions in the manufacturing, logistics and supply chain sectors.
Proximity is a premier IQMS software reseller. IQMS is the author of a market-leading ERP and MES solution, EnterpriseIQ, for repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing industries since 1989. Proximity provides IQMS software and implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We offer excellent working conditions in a challenging but supportive environment. Our offices are located in Leeds and Nottingham.
- Understand the business needs of new and existing customers and find suitable solutions to address requirements
- Lead, manage and direct new customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation
- Support the preparation of the scope of work by providing project timescales and plans when required
- Effectively communicate and build consensus with clients at C-Level to ensure smooth implementation projects
- Lead new customers through required training using online training tools and face-to-face sessions
- Work with new and existing customers to configure EnterpriseIQ, guide and support the implementation process, prototyping and data conversion
- Make recommendations for business process changes/improvements
- Engage with new and existing customers in regular meetings to manage on-going activity and expectations, resolve any issues, coordinate expert resources to resolve issues and support upselling
- Manage multiple customers and implementation projects simultaneously
- Build relationships and increase company visibility by attending trade shows, industry-related events and other similar activities.
We are searching for driven, ambitious and energetic ERP professionals to join our team.
Our key requirement is for professional implementation specialists eager to work with our customers at locations throughout Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for detail and goal-oriented individuals to be a part of an exciting, growing company with an evolving product and expanding team. You will be self-motivated and driven individual who is outcome-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a closely-knit team.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate complex technical information to others.
This position has excellent career development potential within an innovative and ambitious organisation working with one of the world’s leading ERP software systems.
Comprehensive training will be provided for the IQMS EnterpriseIQ solution.
The compensation package includes an excellent bonus scheme.
Skills and Experience
- Proven hands-on experience implementing or working with ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience of business processes in the discrete manufacturing sector OR
- Strong financial background
- Experience working with stakeholders at senior management and board level
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage and build rapport.
- Educated to degree level
- Home-based, ideally within a reasonable travelling time to Leeds or Nottingham.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.