Business Development Representative
We are looking to recruit a talented Business Development Representative to join our team to help us accelerate our continued growth.
You will be responsible for prospecting for new business opportunities in the repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing sectors for DELMIAWorks.
Part of the multinational Dassault System organisation, DELMIAWorks is a market-leading ERP and real-time production monitoring software system.
Proximity provides DELMIAWorks software, consultancy, implementation and support services across the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe.
Although the role is based remotely, we are ideally looking for a candidate who is able to attend our offices occasionally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with Sales/Technical Architect to establish key markets and identify potential targets
- Use multiple outbound sales techniques via telephone, email, social media, live chat, video and trade shows to prospect, build and nurture a network of business contacts and accounts
- Pre-qualify inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Pro-active in self development from both a product and industry perspective
- Shadowing Sales/Technical Architect at customer-facing meetings
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings and discovery calls for our consultants
- Identify and assess the needs and challenges of prospects and determine their interest in DELMIAWorks
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results using CRM systems
We want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Must be extremely customer centric, service oriented and sales minded
- Technologically savvy with an ability to learn new technology fast
- Desire to progress professionally with the support of management
- Working to realistic targets
- Exceptional written and telephone communications skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Sales or telesales experience essential
- An engineering, manufacturing or STEM background would be an advantage
- Full driving license
- Competent with MS Word, Powerpoint & Excel or Google Workspace with a good level of IT literacy
- Willingness to experiment – even if something doesn’t work, be prepared to learn from your failures
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, IT and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Sales or telesales experience
- Ability and willingness to be trained in DELMIAWorks manufacturing ERP and MES system software
Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
£25,000 – £30,000 / year basic salary dependent on experience
Commission: £10,000 based upon a quota of number of leads generated
On Target Earnings: £35,000 – £40,000
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Company events
- Casual dress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.