Proximity is a multi-award-winning technology business offering solutions in a number of diverse sectors including, manufacturing, retail, logistics and financial services.
As the business continues to grow and expand the solutions it offers to customers, we are now looking to recruit a Business Development Representative based in Leeds.
You will be responsible for prospecting for new business opportunities in the repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing sectors for IQMS. Part of Dassault Systemes, IQMS is a market-leading enterprise resource planning and production monitoring software system.
Proximity provides IQMS software and implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We offer excellent working conditions in a challenging but supportive environment. Our offices are located in Leeds and Nottingham.
Reporting to the Client Director your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and organising appointments for our consultants using multiple outbound sales techniques (for example telephone, email, social media and video)
- Qualifying inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Working from data within our CRM, managing and nurturing a pipeline of hot, warm and cold leads
- Creativity to think outside the box to generate and develop leads outside of our database
- Working to realistic targets, you must have a proven history of hitting / exceeding KPI’s
- Promoting the company and maintaining our company message at all opportunities
- Assess and identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products / services
- Report to the Client Director on a weekly and monthly on sales results.
We want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Experience in a similar telesales, telemarketing, new business sales or business development role
- The integrity to work as part of a team whilst also demonstrating independence in individual KPI achievement
- Desire to progress professionally with the support of management
- Experience working in a B2B environment and experience of interacting with contacts up to senior management and Board level
- History of working in a target driven environment
- An excellent telephone manner
- A friendly, personable and professional approach to prospective clients
- Excellent organisational skills.
EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE IS ESSENTIAL
Flexible working options available:
- Staggered hours
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to jobs [@] proximity.co.uk