STREAM is a powerful delivery, logistics and transport management software application which is accessed on your web browser.
Cloud-based or on premise, STREAM is a flexible and highly configurable platform that provides map-based route optimisation; proof of delivery (ePOD); an innovative customer gateway; mobile driver app; proactive email and SMS updates; vehicle safety management; and all with unlimited users.
STREAM gives you, your partners and your customers control and real-time information throughout the order-to-delivery process. Partners and customers can enter, view and manage their own orders and be automatically notified of order statuses by email and / or SMS with a direct link to the STREAM gateway.
- Improve customer interaction through proactive notifications, excellent communications and access to real-time information meaning fewer calls to customer services as well as happier customers, which ultimately leads to more repeat business
- Drive efficient customer services by having a complete view of orders and their delivery coupled with excellent search functionality enables customer service staff to resolve any queries quickly and accurately with no call-back or hunt for information
- Better manage transport costs by proactively managing your deliveries with efficient route and load planning, a smartphone app for drivers and real-time delivery tracking.
Fast and affordable to implement, STREAM has been designed for companies with complex or challenging delivery or service requirements, benefiting businesses that:
- Deliver big, bulky and awkward products
- Require two-man home delivery
- Provide same day delivery services
- Deliver fitting, installation or assembly services for their products
- Deliver emergency parts and repair services
- Have longer lead times from order to delivery and manage the process themselves
Designed and developed by Proximity, STREAM runs on the IBM i platform and IBM Power Systems hardware, STREAM uses PHP, RPG, IBM DB2 for i and Zend Server for IBM i.
Proximity’s implementation of STREAM at Scandinavian House is the winner of the SHD Logistics Award, Innovation Technology 2015 and has been shortlisted for the Retail Systems Award for Supply Chain Solution of the Year 2015.
Scandinavian House has since featured as a customer story in the July edition of IBM Systems magazine.
- STREAM optimises both delivery and collection routes taking locations, traffic, total route times and vehicle capabilities into account, enabling quick and efficient resource allocation, plus faster and more efficient routing.
- Multi-drop, multi-depot and multi-vehicle delivery and collection route planning ensures maximum utilisation across your entire fleet.
- Customers can view the progress of their delivery in real-time via the gateway, meaning that they always know where their order is.
Electronic Proof Of Delivery & Collection
- Easily capture electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) and collection (ePOC) using the mobile driver app.
- Electronically record signatures, photographs and notes stamped with the time, date and location for successful deliveries and collections, as well as recording missed deliveries, and deliveries with issues.
- Your customers and back-office staff receive the notifications they need in real-time, and records are securely stored in the cloud.
- Smartphone apps enable the capture of signatures and pictures as electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) and collection.
- Track driver location, monitor delivery status, and receive instant notification of delivery and collection events and exceptions.
- Clear and Intuitive user interface for drivers ensures data is captured consistently.
- Eliminate paperwork and significantly reduce administration.
- Works offline where there is no signal.
- Designed to enhance customer experience and help you deliver best-in-class customer service.
- Reduce the risk of failed deliveries and collections by providing customers with estimated delivery and collection times once you’ve finalised route planning - with the ability to optionally allow customers to accept a time slot or reschedule.
- Automated, real-time, two-way communications keep customers and partners informed at every step of the delivery and collection process.
- Self-service customer tracking portal improves visibility and significantly reduces inbound phone calls.
- Greater visibility and fewer disputes mean happier customers, which leads to more repeat business.
- Minimise the risk of failed deliveries and improve customer satisfaction with automated email and SMS text notifications, including estimated delivery times.
- Provide customer communications right through the order-to-delivery process based on user-defined trigger events.
- Keep on top of customer service issues immediately with a range of automated notifications, for example if scheduled runs start late or a delivery has failed.
- Make it easy for your partners to do business with you by giving control and real-time information throughout the order-to-delivery process.
- Provide real-time intelligence for partners on their specific deliveries, vehicles and orders.
- Enable partners to keep track of every job, receive proactive notifications and retrieve critical information such as proof of delivery or collection.
- Range of self service reports and the ability to download to Excel.
- Complete view of every order enabling the answering of the majority of queries immediately.
- Issues can be dealt with quickly and more efficiently with no call back or a time consuming hunt for information.
- The STREAM Mobile Driver App and Driver Daily Walkaround Check App can be used on Zebra Technologies' ruggedised touch mobile computers.
- Advanced scanning performance: in-built, fast high quality scanner.
- Built for challenging environments: drop, spill and tumble proof.
- Optional five and three-year, no quibble replacement warranties depending on device.
- Zebra devices have all the functionality of a consumer-grade smartphone, plus managed upgrades and app restrictions improve device stability.
- Extended battery life, for example the TC56 battery life is 14 hours - enough for any shift.
Efficiently & effectively manage your logistics, vehicles and orders by integrating STREAM with your back office applications. Integrations with STREAM aren't limited to the applications listed below. STREAM needs to work for you, so contact us about developing an integration with the software you're already using.
Inventory management & retail ERP
Brightpearl integrated with STREAM provides a complete end-to-end solution for businesses wanting to manage complex delivery and service requirements.
They enable multi-channel retailers, distributors and wholesalers to manage the heart of their business by combining orders, inventory, customer data, transport management, accounting and reporting into a single, reliable retail management system.
Sage 50 and 200
Sage accounting and ERP
For businesses running their accounts using Sage, integrating with STREAM delivers an end-to-end accounting, order and transport management software application for complex or challenging delivery or service requirements.
You will be able to proactively manage your orders and deliveries whilst keeping your investment in Sage.
IBM i ERP's
Web-based sales order management
Harness the power of your existing Infor BPCS or LX application. And make it easy for customers to do business with you online.
Cloud-based or on-premise, STREAM uses the existing data and business logic from your Infor BPCS or LX application and extends it to deliver intuitive sales order management via web, tablet or mobile device.
Air & Sea Freight
First and last mile functionality
Whether your supply chain incorporates sea, rail, road or air freight, STREAM provides the ideal web-based first and last mile transport management system, which integrates seamlessly with your existing freight forwarding software.