PRE-SALES ERP CONSULTANT
PRE-SALES ERP CONSULTANT
Proximity is an innovative company developing, maintaining and supporting high performance software solutions in the manufacturing, logistics and supply chain sectors.
Proximity is a certified IQMS reseller and provides IQMS implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe. IQMS has been offering manufacturing software and ERP software systems for repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing industries since 1989.
We offer excellent working conditions in a challenging but supportive environment. Our offices are located in Leeds and Nottingham.
- Managing the pre-sales process including qualification, RFI, RFP, proposal and demonstration stages; handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation support teams
- Engage in client discovery sessions to design and deliver custom functional / technical demonstrations of IQMS ERP and MES software
- Understand the business needs of both prospects and customers and find suitable solutions to address any issues
- Build relationships and increase company visibility by attending trade shows, industry-related events and other similar activities.
We are searching for driven, ambitious and energetic ERP professionals to join our manufacturing consultancy team.
This is an excellent opportunity for detail and goal-oriented individuals to be a part of an exciting, growing company with an evolving product and ever-expanding team. You will be self-motivated and driven individual who is outcome-oriented, methodical and tenacious and can effectively interact with a closely-knit team.
This position has excellent career development potential within an innovative and ambitious organisation working with one of the world’s leading ERP software vendors.
The compensation package includes an excellent bonus scheme. The role reports to the Board.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with ERP software
- Knowledge and experience of business processes in the discrete manufacturing sector
- Experience working with stakeholders at senior management and board level
- Knowledge and experience with medium and large, complex implementation projects
- Strong financial, supply chain and/or manufacturing background
- Proven ability to develop and make compelling solution engineering presentations and software demonstrations
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage and build rapport internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to be trained in IQMS ERP and MES software
- Full driving licence.
- Educated to degree level
- OTE circa £60k
- Car and car fuel allowance
- Contributory pension, healthcare and other benefits included in total package.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.