POST-SALES ERP CONSULTANT
POST-SALES ERP CONSULTANT
Proximity is an innovative company developing, maintaining and supporting high performance software solutions in the manufacturing, logistics and supply chain sectors.
Proximity is a certified IQMS reseller and provides IQMS implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe. IQMS has been offering manufacturing software and ERP software systems for repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing industries since 1989.
We offer excellent working conditions in a challenging but supportive environment. Our offices are located in Leeds and Nottingham.
- Lead, manage and direct new IQMS customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing project timescales and plan
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients at C-Level to ensure smooth implementation projects
- Lead new customers through required training using online training tools and face-to-face sessions
- Engage with new and existing customers in regular meetings to resolve any issues, manage required expert resources to resolve issues and upsell
- Manage multiple customers and implementation projects simultaneously
- Understand the business needs of new and existing customers and find suitable solutions to address any issues
- Build relationships and increase company visibility by attending trade shows, industry-related events and other similar activities.
We are searching for driven, ambitious and energetic ERP professionals to join our manufacturing consultancy team.
This is an excellent opportunity for detail and goal-oriented individuals to be a part of an exciting, growing company with an evolving product and ever-expanding team. You will be self-motivated and driven individual who is outcome-oriented, methodical and tenacious and can effectively interact with a closely-knit team.
This position has excellent career development potential within an innovative and ambitious organisation working with one of the world’s leading ERP software vendors.
The compensation package includes an excellent bonus scheme. The role reports to the Board.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with ERP software
- Knowledge and experience of business processes in the discrete manufacturing sector
- Experience working with stakeholders at senior management and board level
- Knowledge and experience with medium and large, complex implementation projects
- Strong financial, supply chain and/or manufacturing background
- Proven post sales ERP consultancy experience
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage and build rapport internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to be trained in IQMS ERP and MES software
- Full driving licence.
- Educated to degree level
- OTE circa £50k
- Car and car fuel allowance
- Contributory pension, healthcare and other benefits included in total package.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.