Leeds or Nottingham
I.T. Project Manager
Leeds or Nottingham
Proximity is an innovative company developing, maintaining and supporting high performance software solutions in the manufacturing, logistics and supply chain sectors.
Proximity is a certified IQMS reseller and provides IQMS implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe. IQMS has been offering manufacturing software and ERP software systems for repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing industries since 1989.
We offer excellent working conditions in a challenging but supportive environment. Our offices are located in Leeds and Nottingham.
- Understand the business needs of customers and deliver suitable solutions to address their requirements
- Developing and delivering against planning project stages and assessing the business implications
- Co-ordinating the work of the development and / or implementation teams
- Monitoring progress and meeting standards for costs, timescales and quality
- Adjusting plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances
- Keeping senior management and customers up-to-date with project progress
- Testing, signing off and evaluating completed tasks as part of the overall project plan.
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to manage the delivery and implementation of new and existing customer projects.
You will be able to coordinate multiple projects and customers at the same time. Part project management, part technology operations and part general management. The IT project manager will be able to plan, organise, and integrate cross-functional IT projects that are significant in scope, size and impact.
You will be able to organise people and time resources to see each project through from inception to completion. Project managers have ultimate responsibility for meeting both Proximity’s and or customer’s needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for detail oriented individuals to be a part of an exciting, growing company with an evolving product and ever expanding team. You will be self-motivated and driven individual who is methodical, organised and can effectively interact with a closely-knit team.
This position has excellent career development potential within an innovative and ambitious organisation working with one of the world’s leading ERP software systems.
The compensation package includes an excellent bonus scheme. The role reports to the Board.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational, planning, budget and time management skills
- A proven ability to lead software development teams
- Demonstrable communication and negotiation skills with internal teams and with customers
- Ability and willingness to be trained in IQMS ERP and MES software
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an advantage
- Full driving licence.
- Educated to degree level
- Leeds or Nottingham
- Circa £50k
- Contributory pension, healthcare and other benefits included in total package.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.