Efficient brewing production schedules
Create, manage and optimise tank schedules
Accelerate growth with Infor ERP.
Innovative craft breweries, the next generation of brew pubs and regional breweries are all contributing to a boom in British brewing.
Recent analysis by the UK government suggests that three new breweries open in Britain every week, with the latest statistics from the British Beer and Pub Association reporting in excess of 1,400 breweries in the UK and Northern Ireland.
Driven by consumers looking for niche and artisan brands and specialised, fresher ingredients, breweries are under pressure to supply smaller, more frequent orders with less lead time and more shelf-life.
With brewery ERP software from Infor, you can take control of your brewery by managing operations, finance and supply chain - and join the 95 billion bottles of beer brewed with Infor each year.
With Infor you can implement a flexible brewery management solution that has been built specifically to manage your complex operations and meet regulatory compliance requirements:
- Create and manage your raw materials and ingredient inventory
- Recipe and least cost formulation
- Optimise your brewing production schedules to create the best plan at the lowest cost
- Forecast and demand planning down-to-the-minute
- End-to-end tracking and traceability
- Manage shelf-life and seasonality
- Quality management and label compliance
- Advanced product lifecycle management so you can launch products faster
- Accounting, budgeting and easy-to-use, built-in reporting
- Maximise international opportunities with multi-currency and multi-national support.