Having the ability to generate and then display and distribute powerful permission based real-time and historical call and contact centre reports from any or all of your Avaya CMS systems can greatly improve efficiency or your centre.
Avaya CMS is already a powerful reporting, monitoring and auditing solution. It is powerful and extremely robust and provides insightful information to call centre managers. But, there are probably areas that present challenges to you. NetLert recorded the webinar delivered earlier this year that is now available on demand. Jeff Lovette and Jon Jeuck look at the top six ways you can vastly improve the experience you get from Avaya CMS, including:
- How to manage your call or contact centre at anytime and from anywhere with web-based reporting and mobile access
- How easy N-Focus Plus is to use and how less time spent on data management means you can spend more time managing your agents
- Schedule powerful reports on the performance of your call or contact centre to be sent automatically to key people within your organisation
- Access your entire organisation's call or contact centre data from one single place with N-Focus Plus multiple-CMS servers
- Give people in your organisation access to unlimited permission based reports
- Powerful insights just where you want it. Distribute performance reports to desktops, mobile devices, wallboards and websites.
Watch the webinar replay here.
You can view the slides that accompany the webinar here.