Assembly ERP & MES Systems
MAXIMISING ASSEMBLY LINE EFFICIENCY
Deliver consistent quality and attain greater traceability in your operational processes with IQMS ERP and MES systems assembly manufacturing software.
Assembly manufacturing processes can be complex and varied. Features such as dispatch lists, labour reporting, sub-assembly support and line clearance security are all standard within IQMS, enabling you to operate efficiently across your entire organisation. Create unlimited processes, handle single or multiple part numbers, easily plan detailed assembly and fabrication routing, control sub-assemblies and determine capacity.
With IQMS you get a single environment for all your ERP, manufacturing, MES and supply chain requirements delivered through one set of tables in an embedded Oracle database. All transactions and events are updated instantly throughout the entire system in real-time. As one, comprehensive and unified ERP system, EnterpriseIQ eliminates the need for multiple, disparate systems and the associated costs of integration, support and maintenance.
Benefits to your assembly manufacturing business
- Designed and developed specifically for asssembly line manufacturing
- Continuous and batch production flexibility providing assembly configuration regardless of whether proccesses are work centre based, assembly line based, application based or a combination of many types
- Real-time visibility into every aspect of your manufacturing operations with proactive alerts to the exact status of your products in every stage of the assembly process
- Powerful BOM management giving you the flexibility to create unlimited processes and attach them to assembly-specific BOMs
- Fully automated and integrated EDI suite and EDI VAN services
- Improved customer and vendor service with complete sales, support, purchase and shipping history
- Fully integrated quality management module promotes enterprise-wide visibility and accountability. Includes lot traceability, serialised inventory, document control, SPC, corrective actions, engineering change orders, etc.
- Eliminate unplanned and unnecessary downtime
- Deliver accurate and real-time scheduling and planning
- Minimise inventory costs and maximise plant floor throughput
- End-to-end supply chain tracking and traceability
- World class infrastructure for managing growth and changes to your business.
Proximity is a certified IQMS reseller and provides IQMS implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe.